In A Veterinary Emergency
If your pet has an emergency, call us right away at (410) 224-3800
Some emergencies are
- Trouble breathing
- Pacing, panting, and anxiousness indicating pain
- Swelling or other allergic reaction
- Hit by a car or car accident
- Other major trauma
- Hyperthermia/heat exhaustion
- Inability to urinate
- Persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Dietary indiscretion
- High fever
Greater Annapolis Veterinary Hospital is open for emergencies
7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday (non-routine appointments) 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If we are not available, please call:
Anne Arundel Veterinary Emergency Clinic at (410) 224-0331.